You’ve heard of becoming one with the earth?
I think you should become one with yourself, too.
It’s all one. You, the earth, and the things of earth, naturally.
Here’s what we know about this planet we call home: the earth is ours and it’s our responsibility to protect it.
Here’s what we know about your skin: it’s beautiful and it’s yours to take care of. And we can help.
We meaning the earth and Belmondo skin care.
I’m Daniela Belmondo, the creator of the Belmondo Organic Skin Care line. I created this line out of a desire to share the incredible natural properties of olive oil with my skin care clients. I source my organic olive oil from Italy, where my family tree has roots.
belmondo…beautiful world, beautiful you
Belmondo is Italian for ‘beautiful world.’ I believe that beautiful skin comes from products derived from the earth’s pure and restorative ingredients. I’ve formulated this organic olive oil-based skin care line to protect, nourish, and enhance the natural beauty of those who use my products. As a licensed esthetician practicing professionally for over six years, I take my work very seriously and am passionate about sharing my vision with likeminded friends.
The line is designed around the daily rituals of caring for yourself. This natural skin care line uses organic ingredients, sourced fair trade whenever possible, that are brimming with the earth-grown goodness your body recognizes and uses to heal and beautify itself.
• Belmondo Skin Care is hand made in small batches in British Columbia, Canada. Our products are sourced with ethical ingredients, love, and integrity.
• We test all our products on willing two-legged friends, never on animals.
• Our products contain ingredients like our signature blend of Olive Oil that has been infused with Organic Calendula, Chamomile flower, Lavender and Rosehip. Each of these ingredients have been chosen for their reputed potent healing and nurturing effect on the skin.
• We pack our products full of healing, nourishing, and beneficial ingredients found in nature, including as many organic, wild-harvested and natural ingredients as possible.
• Contain no cheap fillers (such as petroleum or mineral oils), harmful chemicals or artificial colours or fragrances, or any of that other yucky stuff that is found in most personal care products on the market today.
• Gentle products ideal for the most sensitive skin or problem skin conditions.
• All of our products are friendly to pregnant women and nursing moms.
• We support fair trade and local sourcing when choosing suppliers.
• We prefer the use of glass packaging as opposed to plastics.
• We keep our packaging simple: no unnecessary boxes, paper and extras added.
• We use recycled shredded paper and boxes and keep packing materials to a minimal.
• Our suppliers support environmental initiatives as well.
• We believe taking time out for you is the best way to give to yourself and to others in your life. And you live a healthier and happier life.
• We believe beauty goes hand in hand with a healthy lifestyle and we encourage this in everything we do.
I hope you love these products as much as I do and I always welcome your feedback and suggestions. Email me at email@example.com